autobio. of eilis searson as graphic design[er +] lecturer:
i’m a graphic designer who works with artists, galleries, universities, publishing houses and anyone. my work has been described as employing the pathetic aesthetic™.
- my studio is at F.A.T. studio on old kent road, LONDON!
- i am a lecturer and researcher at london college of communication UAL [0.6]. i am also a lecturer at the royal college of art [0.2] where i run the process group “TEXTUAL”.
- i am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy™.
- i graduated from the royal college of art in MA visual communication where i won BEST IN SHOW at their summer exhibition in 2019. i got my undergraduate degree in illustration at camberwell college of arts.
publishing and writing:
- my paper Class Matters in Class Matters: Education and Emancipation in Working Class Culture has been published in the JOURNAL OF ILLUSTRATION.
- i managed camberwell press (the independent publishing imprint of the university between 1980 and 2017) for their final 3 years of activity. i now run my own publishing imprint, holy! holy! holy!
my number is 07969038077 and my email address is email@example.com for project inquiries.
- i love max köhler (who made this website for me).