autobio. of eilis searson as graphic design[er +] lecturer:
i’m a graphic designer who works with artists, galleries, universities, publishing houses and anyone. my work has been described as employing the pathetic aesthetic™.
- i am a lecturer and researcher at london college of communication UAL [0.6]
- i do some guest lecturing elsewhere: royal college of art, publics helsinki, camberwell, chelsea + st. martin’s UAL, kingston university and sheffield institute of arts — call me any time x
- i graduated from the royal college of art in MA visual communication where i won BEST IN SHOW at their summer exhibition in 2019
- my thesis Class Matters in Class Matters: Education and Emancipation in Working Class Culture has been lectured on internationally
- i got my undergraduate degree in illustration at camberwell college of arts
- i managed camberwell press (the independent publishing imprint of the university between 1980 and 2017) for their final 3 years of activity
- i now run my own publishing imprint, holy! holy! holy!
my number is 07969038077 and my email address is email@example.com for project inquiries.
- i love max köhler (who made this website for me).